vrijdag 17 mei 2013

Bodhicharya Netherland



Ringu Tulku Rinpoche
Ringu Tulku Rinpoche is a Tibetan Buddhist Master of the Kagyu Order and the founder of Bodhichary. Ringu Tulku Rinpoche was born in 1952. He has received an extensive traditional studying with lamas of all the Tibatan orders and has also pursued an academic career; he is an authority on the works of Jamgon Kongtrul the Great and the Rimay movement. Fluent in English and with a warm and friendly way of teaching.

Since 1990 he has been travelling and teaching intensively Buddhism and Meditation, worldwide: at Universities, Institutes and Buddhist Centres. He has also participated in various interfaith and Science and Buddhist dialogues. He authored several books on Buddhism as well as some children’s books both in Tibetan and European languages.

He founded Bodhicharya, an international organization that coordinates the worldwide activities to preserve and transmit Buddhist teachings, to promote inter-cultural dialogues and educational & social projects. He also founded Rigul Trust which supports his projects in his birthplace, Rigul, Tibet (www.rigultrust.org ).

Ringu Tulku Rinpoche is also the Official Representative of His Holiness the 17th Gyalwang Karmapa for Europe and the Founder of KFE. http://www.karmapafoundation.eu/kfeboardoftrustees.html?q=K

Bodhicharya
Bodhicharya is a worldwide network of people, projects, centers, organizations, etc working under the inspiration of Buddhist teachings in various of activities and taking various forms. It started in 1997 with the creation of Bodhicharya International in Belgium. Since then, many projects have taken place in various places under the guidance and inspiration of Ringu Tulku Rinpoche, an eminent Buddhist teacher. Its fields of activities are organized around three main themes: Healing – Helping – Harmony.

Bodhicharya Netherland
Bodhicharya Netherland is a network for students and friends of Ringu Tulku Rinpoche in The Netherlands. We share information, work together and to meet our teacher. For information bodhicharyanetherland@gmail.com
rager@ossel.nl




 It is a pleasure to be a student

I am a student.
I have been a student as long as I remember.
And it is a pleasure to be a student.

It is a pleasure to learn that I don't know.
It is a pleasure to learn that I already know.
It is a pleasure to learn that I was mistaken.

It is a joy to learn from Great Masters.
It is a joy to learn by sharing what I learnt.
It is a joy to learn how to be what I am.

I seek to learn about the world around me.
I seek to learn how to be a proper human being.

Clouds show me the nature of my world.
Rivers show me the nature of my myself.
Babies show me how to be more human.

I am a student.
I will be a student as long as I live.
And it is a pleasure to be a student.

Poem by Ringu Tulku Rinpoche










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten